Germana welcomes you to the wonderful city of Naples. Her house is located in a perfect location, within easy reach of the most important points of interest such as the Catacombs of San Gennaro or the Museum of Capodimonte, that has one of the most amazing views of the city. A passion for cooking and love of her regional traditions… That's what makes Germana a real expert of Neapolitan cuisine!
- Traditional antipasto: octopus and olive salad, capers and celery and 'caciottine' cheese from the Sorrento coast with 'maccheroni frittata'
- Seafood risotto
- Stuffed squid
- Mixed salad
- Babà with rum and seasonal fruit or crème pâttissière
- Ricottine and smoked provola (Italian cheese)
- 'Spaghetti alla Positano' with zucchini and formaggio del Monaco' (Italian cheese)
- Frying paranza (catch of the day)
- Eggplant, peppers, onions, zucchini, pumpkin flowers au gratin
- 'Watermelon gelo' (like sorbet)
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges