Like Alice who loses herself in Wonderland and falls under its enchanted spell, even in fairytale-like and romantic Boboli Gardens we can experience the same amazement. Here, just outside one of the entrances of the most famous gardens in Italy, which houses the history of Florence, is Giovanna’s home, where we can enjoy a beautiful view of the city.
Our Cesarina has always loved to cook. As a child, it was a game, as a young woman, a hobby. Now, it is a way for her to care for her family and to create moments of joy around the table with friends and relatives. Giovanna spends most of her day organizing meals, looking to buy quality products to prepare healthy dishes without, however, sacrificing the pleasure and richness of good Italian and Tuscan recipes.
- 'Coccoli' with Tuscan prosciutto (cured ham) and stracchino (soft cheese)
- Ribollita (soup of seasonal vegetables, beans, bread)
- 'Peposo of Brunelleschi' (beef stew)
- Local and seasonal vegetables
- Cantucci and Vin Santo
- Mix of cheeses, cured meats and crostini
- Pappa al pomodoro
- Italian meatloaf prepared with a fresh tuna sauce and marinated vegetable
- Seasonal salad filled with tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini, peppers and grilled eggplants
- Bricks of pine nut ice cream
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges