We are at the foot of the hills of Fiesole, just a few kilometers from the center of Florence, situated in a very unique environment, surrounded by greenery, nature and silence.
In a cozy home that is furnished with period pieces, family objects and many memories, we meet Guia, our Cesarina.
Her passion for cooking is rooted in her childhood when she used to follow her grandmother and mother around as they dedicated themselves to preparing delicious dishes from the Tuscan tradition, and others as well. Starting at a very young age, she would help them and so she learned their secrets. Above all, she acquired a certain familiarity with cooking that has led her to improvise, following her instinct and the inspiration of the moment.
Hospitality and entertaining are a part of her, as well as the desire to communicate and connect with others. Sitting around a table with good food is the perfect way to do this!
- Mixed antipasto of Tuscan specialties: crostoni with black cabbage and beans, cream of beans, pappa al pomodoro with olive oil, Tuscan pecorino cheese with honey
- 'Cannelloni alla toscana' with meat sauce and bechamel sauce
- 'Bove alla moda' (Tuscan “Overcooked” with carrots, celery, onions and tomato)
- Spinach 'alla fiorentina'
- Mixed antipasto of Tuscan specialties: 'fettunta' with tomato, spelt salad, crispy 'panzanella', Tuscan pecorino cheese with honey
- Cacciucco with chickpeas
- Meatloaf 'alla fiorentina'
- 'Fagioli all'uccelletto' (Tuscan recipe: beans cooked with sage and light tomato sauce)
- 'Cantuccini & Vin Santo'
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges