"I grew up in a family where cooking has always been the glue, the beating heart, the love between its members. I have always loved eating and cooking, telling myself with a dish and sharing the same with those I love. The Milanese province expresses refinement and research: among the products of our territory certainly one of my favorites is cheese, which in Lombardy is found in different types; but I also love home-made pastry and jams."
- Crostini of polenta and gorgonzola with grilled radicchio
- Ravioli stuffed with pumpkin and crescenza flavored with rosemary on sea bass cream
- Braised with porcini mushrooms
- Delicious baked vegetables
- Tiramisu with mascarpone cream
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges