Milan is a versatile and dynamic city, one of the world’s fashion capitals, and has a local cuisine full of intense and refined flavours. It’s a city that is certainly worth exploring! Laura welcomes us into her beautiful home which looks over the park of Ticello, in a calm corner of the city.
Our Milanese Cesarina loves spending time in the kitchen, and serves up a sophisticated take on milanese cuisine, surprising her guests with the wonderful flavours of her city.
Guests at her house should be ready to enjoy some unexpected flavours!
- Pumpkin flan with taleggio cream and amaretti
- Pumpkin risotto (or milanese tripe upon request)
- "Rustitt negàa" (or ossobuco with polenta upon request)
- Seasonal vegetables
- "Pan de mein" with chantilly cream
- Courgette parmigiana with olive oil and basil
- Milanese risotto with a parmigiano crust
- Cotoletta alla milanese with cherry tomato 'cremolada'
- seasonal vegetables
- Strawberry tiramisù with white chocolate shards and strawberry coulis
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges