In the charming city of Bari, our Cesarino Lello spends his days in the kitchen not only for passion, but also for work. "Chef by profession, like my father and my grandfather, I have always loved cultivating the art of hospitality. Our house was built and furnished with the idea of living it together with other people, to blend passion, love and professionalism."
- Crostini with turnip greens cream and old Bari dried tomatoes, casserole with octopus and black Altamura chickpeas, cardoncelli carpaccio with milk stracciatella
- Cicerchia soup from the board, with black mussels and flakes of podolic caciocavallo
- Turbot fillet with ash with potatoes and fragrant bread
- Wild chicory with winter cherry tomatoes
- Sweet holiday wheat with cooked wine, pomegranate and dark chocolate
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges