"While I cook, I relax and fall in love with Tuscan cuisine more and more, with its silly bread, the fundamental basis of many dishes with strong and tasty flavors. explore with different paths. I like to 'pamper' my guests with traditional recipes, because it makes me feel closer to my childhood memories and I would like to pass them on to those who want to welcome them."
- Chicken liver crouton
- Fettunta (typical Tuscan recipe)
- Panzanella (typical Tuscan recipe)
- Pappa al pomodoro (the Tuscan tomato bread soup)
- Ribollita (Tuscan vegetable soup)
- Salty porridge with black cabbage
- Vegetable omelette
- Baked beans
- Migliacci (focaccia made with pork blood and flour)
- Castagnaccio (Tuscan style chestnut flour cake)
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges