Hi from Lorenza!
"I am in Brianza (area north of Milan) in a small hamlet of Triuggio, Canonica. The farmhouse where I live, immersed in the green of Brianza, dates back to 1888 and is located near the Monza Park and the Lambro Valley Regional Park. Brianzola for generations, I love the dishes of our tradition, but also continually test new flavors ".
- Traditional Monzese risotto
- California Beef (Traditional Brianza meat dish)
- Beets au gratin
- Repas parfait.. accueil super chaleureux …très bon moment passé avec cette très bonne cuisinière digne d’un grand restaurant.. à conseiller sans modération…👍👍👍
- J'ai passé une merveilleuse soirée grâce à notre hôte lorenza charmante et très professionnelle .. Repas excellent et soirée très agréable.. a recommander ..
- E' stata una bellissima esperienza: ci siamo sentiti subito a nostro agio perchè da Lorenza c'è un'atmosfera molto accogliente, il cibo eccellente è stato accompagnato da un vino perfettamente abbinato. Esperienza da ripetere. Voto : 10 e lode.
- We had a great evening. Atmosphere was great, very welcoming. The food was good & Lorenza shared the recipes & recommendations regarding local vendors. It was a great experience to have dinner with locals & hear about the area history & traditions. Highly recommended.
- Very welcoming atmosphere and excellent food Cesarina prepared a particular local food explaining how she does it and this was accompanied with very good wine Highly recommended
Yannick - December 2022
Patrick - December 2022
Luciana e Carmine - September 2022
Yael - September 2022
Ayelet - September 2022