In the busy neighborhood of Sant’Ambrogio one can experience the traditional Florence, with its lively lifestyle, and its sounds and flavors which signpost that here can be found an original, artisanal and artistic culinary tradition.
In this central area, home to many locals, our Cesarina Manuela welcomes us in her apartment in an ancient Florentine building. From here can be admired an enchanting city which never ceases to surprise, with its art masterpieces, colored church marbles and architecture that evoke the splendor of Renaissance culture and art.
Manuela makes us taste the flavors of the traditional Tuscan cuisine, which she learnt to appreciate thanks to her grandmother who is a fantastic cook, and to her dad who is also very skilled in the art.
- Crostini Toscani with (sausage and stracchino, beans and black cabbage)
- Risotto cooked with Chianti wine
- Chicken cooked Tuscan style
- Roast potatoes
- Cantucci cookies and Vin Santo
- Mixed crostini: with chicken pâté, tomato bruschetta and fettunta
- Potato gnocchi (home-made) with butter and sage
- Chicken 'alla cacciatora'
- Roast potatoes and fresh salad
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges