Marco, one of our Cesarine, welcomes us in a gorgeous country house not far from Milan. It’s a quiet area, immersed in greenery, where we can sample genuine, creative dishes which have been made with ingredients sourced exclusively from the local Po Valley territory.
“My constant search for the primary ingredients of the land started in my many travels.” In his modern and spacious kitchen, which is also perfect for cooking classes, Marco loves to cook and tell us little anecdotes and stories about his childhood that have sparked his passion for cooking. “My grandparents who owned a delicatessen, my dad who still cooks aged 84, and my innately fine palate are the founding roots of my interest and passion.” A passion which later was able to evolve thanks to long sojourns in various parts of the world, from Japan to USA and India to England; which have made him discover new flavors and culinary traditions.
- Platter of salami from Brianza and Piacenza with lombardian bell peppers
- Gorgonzola risotto
- Farm-raised pork fillet with mustard sauce
- Radicchio and potatoes
- Apple tart 'alla Valtellina' with vanilla sauce
- Valtellina bresaola petals with lombardian goats' cheese and spring onion
- Malfade pasta with garden vegetbales and Brianza Speck
- Free-range chicken breast with lemon and thyme
- Lattughino salad with walnuts
- Apple and blackberry crumble
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges