"I have a great passion for cooking that has always accompanied me. I define myself as a woman of many lands, in the sense that my origins are in Rome, but I have lived in Fano and here, near Bologna, for many years. I like to discover flavors and learn the local culture, it is important to feel an integral part of the territory! Mine is a purely home cooking, with an eye to tradition and innovation. I like to host friends at home, I think that conviviality is an added value in life of all of us. It's nice to know the stories told at the table."
- Crescentine with cold cuts
- Veal cutlet 'alla bolognese'
- 'Torta di riso' (dessert from Bologna)
- 'Saltimbocca alla romana' (slices of veal cooked with slices of ham and sage)
- Zuppa inglese
- Tortelli dei sacerdoti (stuffed pasta of the Emilian tradition)
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, ...
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assista...
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security gua...