Maria’s house is very close to Bologna’s botanic garden, one of the most ancient of Italy. It is situated in the university area of the city and is a pleasant spot in which to take a break and a breath of fresh air during a work day, or perfect for tourists looking for the green parts of Bologna.
After visiting the botanic gardens and crossing through the university area, we indulge in a taste experience in this Cesarina’s house. Maria is originally from the Basilicata region in the south of Italy, but she has adopted the Bologna lifestyle and culinary traditions of its area, without at the same time forgetting her roots.
- A board full of different cold cuts, parmesans and crescentine
- Tortellini in broth
- Roasted lamb with potatoes
- Fresh mixed salad
- Fried custard cubes
- Emilia rose (Parma ham, balsamic vinegar and parmigiano reggiano, neatly arranged into a rose shape)
- Tortellini filled with ricotta and spinach, cooked in ragout
- Cutlet Petroniana style
- Roast potatoes and a fresh salad
- Zuccotto, a semi-frozen dessert with cake, ice cream and fresh seasonal fruits
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges