Hi from Martina!
Martina is the youngest Cesarina in the Network, but she is a champion of traditional Sorrento cuisine and it's all thanks to her grandmother, she says. "I live in Sorrento, in a house surrounded by a citrus garden and overlooking the Gulf of Naples. I have a large vegetable garden where I grow fruit and vegetables, preferring organic cultivation. My table tells the memories linked to childhood recipes."
- Braid with Sorrentine tomato salad
- Ravioli with Sorrento caciotta
- Chicken Cacciatore
- Amazing cooking class with Martina! We had so much fun. Only thing is she didn’t send us the recipes as promised even when we reached out to her via WhatsApp.
- Such a special experience to have Martina and her family welcome us into their home and teach/share with us special recipes for pasta and tiramisu. Loved every minute and the view from their property looking out over the city is beautiful. Thank you Martina for making my first trip to Italy so memorable.
- Martina was a delight!! We had the best experience, we love the farm, the food and the family!! We also learned a lot about making the authentic Italian dishes. When we left I felt like I should have given Martina a hug!! Defiantly one of the top experiences in our two week trip!!
- Martina was such a gracious host! My husband and I took her class and it was the highlight of our trip to Sorrento. Her beautiful family farm is surrounded by lemon groves and has a spectacular view of Sorrento. She taught us how to make pasta and tiramisu. It was the best meal we had in Italy! I highly recommend her class!!
- We had such a wonderful time with Martina at her lovely home. Definitely one of the highlights of our visit to Sorrento - sharing the resulting delicious meal on her terrace overlooking the town and bay was magical.
Cory - November 2023
Victoria - November 2023
Mike Morgan - November 2023
Amy Shannon - October 2023
Carl - October 2023