“I grew up in a family-run Milanese home cooking restaurant, and my passion for cooking that still accompanies me today was born there, behind the stove. I work as a tour guide by profession and I live in Porta Venezia, in a large apartment suitable for hosting dinners and gastronomic events.”
- Mixed appetizers with seasonal vegetables
- Various kinds of risotto "al salto"
- Cassuoela or braised with polenta
- Baked potatoes and green chicory
- Meneghina cake, apple tart or lemon bisque
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges