Micaela and her family welcome their guests to their period villa in the Modena countryside.
Our Cesarina loves the gastronomic richness of her territory. In particular, the stuffed pasta - that in the different areas of Emilia Romagna change name, taste, filling, shape, and size -, Tigelle, boiled meat, and cold cuts to taste with Lambrusco di Sorbara.
At her home, you can visit the family vinegar factory 'hidden' in the attic: two batteries of 7 barrels each, where she produces excellent traditional balsamic vinegar.
- Parmesan cheese with traditional balsamic vinegar
- Tortelloni with butter and sage
- Mixed boiled meat with mustards and green sauce
- 'Pote alla modenese' (country chicory with bacon and balsamic vinegar)
- Torta Barozzi with mascarpone (traditional chocolate cake)
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, ...
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assista...
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security gua...