"I was born into a family of hoteliers so, since I was a child I have breathed the air of cooking. Preparing dishes relaxes me: I love traditional dishes, but I also like to experiment. My husband and I have passed on this passion of ours to our 3 daughters, who they followed us on our food and wine journeys around the world. In a funny way they often say that we never returned home with souvenirs or gadgets from the countries we visited, but with lots of products to eat! "
- Bassano asparagus salad with mimosa egg
- Bruscandoli risotto (wild hop sprout) with bacon
- Warm salad of Paduan hen "milk and honey" with walnuts and parmesan
- Rotzo potato pie with sage and lemon
- Tiramisu by the glass with passito jelly
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges