“My family and relatives all work in restaurants - we all do!” If you want to talk about cooking, Michela is certainly born into it, and she’s been a passionate chef for her entire life.
She’s originally from Campania, but has been living in Rome for many years. She lives in a spacious and welcoming apartment in the quiet, leafy suburbs of the city, not too far from the historic centre and the Vatican museum. Her menu is full of Rome’s culinary delights, as well as some typical dishes from her own region in the South of Italy.
- Roman ricotta cheese with honey and nuts
- Pennette rigate pasta in Carbonara sauce
- Salted cod with peppers
- Chicory, twice fried or in a vinegar sauce
- Chocolate and ricotta 'crostata' tart
- Cherry tomatoes stuffed with tuna and capers
- Roman Tonnarelli pasta with 'cacio e pepe' cheese and pepper sauce
- Cuttlefish with peas
- Romanesco broccoli in vinegar
- Ricotta and visciole cherry 'crostata' tart
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges