Natalia began to love cooking when she started learning how to cook by herself, as she made use of the culinary wisdom passed down by her mother and grandmother.
She serves a taste of Apulian cuisine in her elegant home in the center of Milan where you can enjoy a cozy atmosphere and the flavours of her humble cuisine.
- Savory tart with ricotta cream, zucchini, potatoes and parmesan
- pumkin risotto with taleggio cream
- Swordfish parmigiana
- Baked potatoes
- Mint and zucchini meatballs
- Pizzoccheri with zucchini and yogurt cheese
- Bresaola rolls filled with Philadelphia and mousse tonnata
- Spinach with parmesan and raisins
- Chocolate cake with fiordilatte ice cream
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges