Nicoletta welcomes us into her elegant home near the Duomo di Milano. Originally from Mantova, this Cesarina learned to cook at the age of nine, enthusiastically helping her mother and grandmother in the kitchen. She still has fond memories of perfecting the classic pasta ‘tortelli di zucca’ for the first time. Her cooking has a strong Mantovan influence, with strong and simple flavours.
An untiringly passionate cook, Nicoletta has managed to transform her passion for cooking into a sucessful career, which allows her to make the most out of her creativity every day.
- Shortcrust tartlets with crescenza cheese, nuts and lamb's lettuce
- Miniature lasagne with zucchini and saffron
- 'Ossibuchi in gremolada', veal shanks with a parsley, garlic and lemon peel condiment
- Potato purée
- 'Meneghina' apple cake with warm zabaione cream
- Bresaola, goat's cheese, lemon and roquette roulades on filo pastry
- Warm rice salad with asparagus, fritters and shavings of Grana Padano cheese
- Veal 'tonnato' in a tuna and caper sauce with eggplant and cherry tomatoes
- Bavarian cream with peach and 'amaretti' biscotti
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, ...
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assista...
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security gua...