Cesarina Ramona’s home is located in an apartment in the heart of Milan, just a few steps from Porta Venezia. From here, you can easily reach the city center, crossing the Indro Montanelli park and perhaps enjoy an artistic-cultural stop at Palazzo Reale.
For Ramona, cooking is an integral part of her life, as everything revolves around food. That's why she decided to attend cooking classes. She had the desire to turn this passion into a real art.
She loves a group of lively people seated around an elegant table, full of dishes and satisfied smiles. In her bright open kitchen, she likes to be at work in front of the stove. She finds it pleasant to cook while she chats with her guests.
- Herb fritters
- Risotto with lemon and ginger
- Veal in a pastry crust and tuna sauce
- Potatoes with parsley
- Pastry tart with custard and sour cherries
- Mini burgers with 'Mondeghili'
- Saffron risotto with stracchino cream
- 'Verzini' (pork sausages)
- Purple mashed potatoes
- 'Sbrisolona' with dark chocolate and lemon cream
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, ...
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assista...
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security gua...