Riccardo, our Cesarino of Neapolitan adoption, feels that attempting to describe Naples would be presumptuous since theater, film and documentaries continually spread Neapolitan art, culture and flavor throughout the world. However, only through cooking has Riccardo come to understand the gastronomic heritage of this territory, its dishes and the true flavors of the peasant and seafaring traditions.
For Riccardo, the table is a symbol of knowledge and cultural exchange. Seated around the table, one can sample the fruits of a land that were previously unknown. Both the mind and the food itself is enhanced through recounting past events, anecdotes and travels, and exchanging opinions, ideas and emotions over of a glass of wine, all while enjoying good food.
The dishes that Riccardo brings to the table are rooted in the local traditions of the greater Neapolitan area, drawing on the peasant cooking that has developed into the city’s bourgeois cuisine. Other dis...
- Tasting of: eggplant parmigiana, potato gateau, baked pizzas and fried pizzas
- Ferri (homemade pasta) with Neapolitan ragout and pecorino (italian cheese)
- 'Coniglio all'ischitana' (rabbit meat)
- Escarole 'alla Foriana'
- Pastiera Napoletana
- Crostini with mussels sauce and fried zucchini flowers with ricotta
- 'Spaghetti allo scoglio' (with seafood)
- Calamari 'alla procidana'
- Escarole, zucchini 'alla scapece', eggplant 'al funghetto'
- Tiramisu with limoncello
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges