Our Cesarina Rita’s love for cooking comes from the teachings of her mother who, since time immemorial, would gather friends and family around a constantly full table. Nowadays Rita re-transmits this love to her two children with whom she loves to share her culinary art. It’s an art composed of experiments but which is in following with the sound principles of tradition, and with a particular interest for desserts.
- Tripe roman style
- Rigatoni pasta with carbonara sauce
- Breaded, sautéed pork loin
- Chicory cooked with oil and chili peppers
- Apple pie with almonds, ginger and cinnamon
- Crostini bread with mozzarella cheese and anchovies
- Spaghetti with oil, garlic and chili peppers
- Chicken with bell-peppers
- Pea beans, celery, carrots and chives
- Tart with custard and fresh peaches
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges