Rosa gives us a warm welcome in Sorrento, in her traditional Mediterranian-style home, furnished with a perfect meeting of antique and modern. Sorrento has a rich treasure trove of culinary delights such as pasta di Gragnano and Provolone del Monaco DOP cheese. It is also home to the world-famous Sorrento lemon, thanks to its ideal terrain and weather, and is therefore a powerhouse of limoncello production. The city boasts an enchanting view over the gulf which stretches from the nearby islands of Capri and Ischia to the silhouette of Vesuvius.
After several years of being a member of the Slow Food organisation, she became its secretary, which is a demanding role requiring a great deal of diligence and passion. Her passion for her work comes hand in hand with her passion for cooking: Rosa has always loved learning kitchen secrets, which all started under the expert guidance of her grandmother. She studied at the University of Gastonomic Science in Pollenzo, where she ...
- Antipasto cup with ricotta, meatballs, San Marzano tomato sauce and tarallo biscuit crumbs
- “Sugna e pepe”
- Caprese (tomato and mozzarella with oil and oregano)
- Linguine with sarda fish, sea urchins or swordfish (depending on the catch of the day)
- Totani (squid) with potatoes “alla praianese”
- Bucchinotto pastry with a cream of lemon and black cherries from the hills of San Pietro
- “Per e musso” with Sorrentino lemon (pig trotters and snouts)
- Bread and beans
- Mezzo paccaro di Gragnano (pasta) with catch of the day and cherry tomatoes
- Stockfish with cherry tomatoes, Gaeta olives and capers
- Rinforzo salad with papaccella
- Shortcrust pastries with Annurca apples and pine nuts
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges