The Navigli district of Milan is a perfect place for exploring: vintage shops, small restaurants with innovative cuisine and picturesque views to take in, as well as rediscovering the elegance of a time gone by that fits perfectly with the many modern details recently added in the urban landscape.
It’s here that we meet Cesarina Sara in her renovated loft, which is modern and linear, yet warm and welcoming. Sara has always loved to cook. She learned by watching her grandparents and her mother. She likes cooking for others and sharing her passion for flavors and aromas. "I believe that sharing food provides an excellent opportunity to converse and get to know one another."
- Polenta taragna with gorgonzola
- Crepes with pumpkin and luganega
- Bites of roasted rabbit with mixed salad and apples
- Buttered spinach
- 'Sbrisolona' | chestnuts with red wine
- Culatello della Valtellina with bitto (cheese) and honey
- Risotto with blueberries and Franciacorta
- Fillets of salmon
- Seasonal vegetables
- Ricotta and honey mousse | chocolate salami
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges