Sara, our Cesarina, lives in Monza, a city full of greenery and historical testimonies, a city to visit, admire and taste. "Married to Marco and mother of little Alice, communication professional, passionate about my work, insatiably curious, big fork and always interested in food and wine, a vice inherited in the family. I began the technical knowledge of the world of wine with ONAV in 2010 and I never stopped from there. I love socializing with people from different cultures."
- 'Risotto alla Monzese' with saffron and luganega sausage
- Cassoeula (pork and savoy cabbage dish)
I am a Cesarina Wine Expert and these are my favorite wines
- Metodo Classico Brut, viognier e sauvignon, Terrazze di Montevecchia
- Franciacorta brut o pas dosé , chardonnay, Cantine San Cristoforo
- IGT terre Lariane La Moglie del Re, verdese, Cantine Angelinetta
- IGT Terre Lariane Seriz, merlot cabernet e syrah, Cantina La Costa
- Valcalepio rosso riserva, merlot e cabernet sauvignon, Castello di Grumello
- Moscato di Scanzo, uva moscato di scanzo, Cantine Biava o La Brugherata
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, ...
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assista...
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security gua...