Although born in Trieste, Cesarina Silvia has lived in Venice ever since she was a child. Consequently, it is inevitable that she has a love for the sea and its bounty, which she enjoys cooking every day.
Her cooking is characterized by a diet low in fat and rich in vitamins. In the past, she worked as a food and wine journalist, so she takes great care in combining food with the right wine. Each dish must always be accompanied by a good glass of wine! Today she is an artist, creating eighteenth century costumes for fashion shows, a passion that links her to her beloved Venice and an innate creativity that we can admire and taste in her cooking.
- "Spritz" with olive and orange slice that accompanies baked potatoes, "poenta e schie" (soft yellow polenta with lagoon shrimp), croutons with salted Vicenza style cod and/or creamed
- Bigoli in salsa (whole wheat spaghetti topped with the traditional anchovy sauce, onion, pine nuts and sardines)
- Baked sea bass
- Grilled radicchio of Treviso
- Tiramisu (in the variant with dry biscuits and without alcohol)
- "Spritz" with olive and orange slice accompanying pinzimonio with anchovy sauce, extra virgin olive oil, mustard and balsaminic vinegar, cherry tomatoes skewers and Asiago cheese cubes
- Pasta and beans (served almost cold)
- "Sarde in saor"
- Mixed salad, rocket and cherry tomatoes
- Ice cream garnished with Venetian biscuits
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges