Chianti, land of great wines and a noteworthy gastronomic tradition. Here, in the town of Gaiole, an authentic artistic and historical jewel that boasts a delicious cuisine, as well, we meet Simonella.
Our Cesarina’s cooking respects family traditions, but with innovation and imagination. Her passion was born from her previous job where she worked as a restaurateur, and from her family, from whom she learned simplicity and authenticity in her cooking, which is closely linked to the territory and the seasons. The ingredients she uses are always fresh, they go perfectly with a good glass of Chianti and their flavors are enhanced by love and imagination.
- 'Pane amore e fantasia' (variegated croutons), caprese from Chianti
- 'Casarecci alla nana'
- 'Pollo in cantina'
- Grilled vegetables
- White chocolate mousse and strawberries
- Tuscan black crostini, flan from Crete Senesi, carpaccio with chiantigiane herbs
- Risotto with porcini mushrooms
- Beef fillet with truffle and Chianti (wine)
- Chianti puree
- Siena cream
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, ...
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assista...
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security gua...