In the heart of the historic center of Naples, a few steps from Piazza Carlo III and the botanical garden, where nature and history merge, we meet Sonia, our Neapolitan Cesarina DOC. Her home is welcoming and luminous, and in the backdrop, Mount Vesuvius. It is a perfect location to rediscover the ancient flavors through a unique culinary experience.
From the first moment we step into Sonia’s home, we are astonished by Sonia’s great passion for art - she paints and has been a ceramic artist, as well. Her passion for art suffuses everything she loves to do, including cooking. To prepare her dishes, she chooses ingredients that she elaborates with imagination, creativity and tradition, but always within the framework of the Neapolitan territory, a cuisine of unmistakable fragrances, colors and flavors.
- Pizza with escarole, fried pizza, Neapolitan sandwiches, aragula and cherry tomatoes, black olives in oil
- Fresh pasta with aubergines and provola
- Stuffed beef chop (grandma's recipe)
- Tart with ricotta cream and almond
- Mixed salad with cuttlefish, tomatoes bruschetta with Vesuvio cherry
- Fresh pasta with zucchini and mint
- 'Polipo alla luciana' (octopus)
- Potatoes in salad
- Spoon cake with a tiramisu flavor
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges