We are in the center of Rome, between the Basilica di San Giovanni and the Basilica of Santa Croce in Gerusalemme, in an area rich in historical, artistic and cultural value.
Cesarina Sveva welcomes us into her cozy home; a home that represents her taste in both style and design.
Her two passions, cooking and photography (she is a professional photographer), have many points in common: colors, shapes and how they can change, as well as the time spent pursuing her interests, which provide moments of reflection and relaxation. She has always loves cooking. She learned from her grandmother, Ada, who she lived with. She watched her cook, using her skills to prepare wonderful lunches and dinners with just a few ingredients.
In recent years, Sveva has discovered Roman and, in general, Italian vegetarian cuisine. She loves to cook fish, but only those that come from the sea. Something she absolutely loves is cheese, so she is always searching for new locally and ...
- Onion potato and tomato pie
- Spaghetti 'cacio e pepe' (with asparagus or artichokes)
- 'Uova in trippa' with sauce with mint and pecorino cheese
- Seasonal fried vegetables
- Puff pears cream of milk and cinnamon
- Peppers roll with cream of cannellini beans
- Tonnarelli (homemade pasta) with ricotta, cinnamon, pecorino cheese and zucchini
- Lentil salad 'alla Ventotenese'
- Baked season vegetables au gratin
- Wine donuts with mascarpone cream
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges