Once known as the Marca Trevignana, Treviso and its surrounding area was defined as “Marca gioiosa et amorosa" (Joyful and loving Marca) as far back as the 1200s. This alone underlines the character of this city, making it ideal for an enjoyable enogastronomic holiday.
Your enogastronomic itinerary can start with a visit to Cesarina Teresa’s, who lives just a few steps from the romantic historical town center. The city is criss-crossed by waterways creating picturesque views, and you will find yourself immediately falling in love with this fascinating place.
Teresa is truly a Cesarina DOC. She immensely enjoys the fun of being in company, especially if around a well laid table because "I am convinced that food is what unites us."
- Sweet and sour Treviso radicchio
- Crepes with radicchio and stracchino
- Pork loin glazed with Marsala
- Pumpkin puree
- Original tiramisu from Treviso
- Goat cheese and apple puffs accompanied by homemade Russian salad
- Fusilloni with seasonal vegetables
- Chicken breast with green peppers and eggplant
- Glazed carrots with raisins and almonds
- 'Pere barbate' (puff pastry with pear, walnuts and honey)
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, ...
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assista...
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security gua...