Corso di cucina: impara a cucinare le ricette italiane con una Cesarina locale
Verona, città dell'amore, luogo ideale per organizzare un addio al nubilato e perchè non festeggiarlo mettendo le mani in pasta? Dopo un aperitivo di benvenuto, prepareremo insieme delle tagliatelle e una pasta ripiena. Per addolcire il tutto prepareremo anche un dessert, come per esempio gli Zaletti di Verona, tipici dolcetti fatti con la polenta.
Al termine ci siederemo a tavola per gustare i piatti preparati. Scherzi ed allegria sono obbligatori.
Acqua naturale e gasata, una bottiglia di vino ogni due persone e caffè sono inclusi
- We enjoyed a truly fantastic experience with Michela in Verona. She was incredibly welcoming & knowledgeable - we enjoyed learning new skills and it was huge fun! Michela is a great teacher and it was so lovely to be invited into her home and share delicious food x Thank you for ticking another item from my Bucket List X
- Michela not only was an excellent cook, but she was a wonderful hostess, making us feel welcome in her beautiful home and answering our many questions about Verona, cooking, and her personal experiences with joy and patience!
- Michela could not have been more hospitable, delightful and knowledgeable in welcoming us to her home and helping us create one of our best meals on our trip to Italy.
- Michela was a fantastic and enthusiastic host. She took me to her local spots where she buys her fresh produce. It was an authentic experience and I felt very welcomed to Verona.
- Michela was a wonderful host and a wonderful woman. Her flat was comfortable and nicely furnished, and she made us feel at home in a way that one usually only gets with a host family during university days. In our 30s, it was a great experience to have that welcomed feeling while abroad once more. Verona is such a romantic place to pass a few days, and a few hours with Michela really adds to it. Highly recommend!