Corso di cucina: impara a cucinare le ricette della tradizione e gusta i piatti preparati durante il corso
- Busiate alla Norma
- Tortelloni verdi burro e salvia
- Tiramisù al caffè
Il menù prevede: Busiate alla Norma, tortelloni verdi e tiramisù.
Faremo una pasta tipica siciliana a base di farina di semola e acqua che verrà poi attorcigliata su un ferretto dal nome "busiate". La condiremo con la salsa di pomodoro fresco, melanzane fritte e ricotta salata. I tortelloni saranno verdi perché impastati con gli spinaci e riempiti con ricotta o zucca o melanzane a secondo della stagione e infine conditi con burro e salvia. Per finire, il classico tiramisù con il caffè servito in coppette monouso colorate.
- Wow what a day! We made eggplant rolls, a Sicilian pasta and a tiramisu, all were unforgettably delicious! Rosa Maria was so kind, welcoming and a talented chef. She was very patient with us and was very funny too! Would recommend to anyone in Palermo - definitely a highlight! Max
- What an extraordinary afternoon! From the moment of walking in the door Rosa Maria had us working our magic fingers to create the most authentic dishes of Sicilian delight… ricotta rolls, busiate Norma, panelle. Such pleasurable experiences, shared in a lovely intimate environment in Rosa Maria’s beautiful kitchen. The experience was breathtakingly warm, friendly, delicious & we felt like a family sitting down to dinner. Rosa Maria you’re simply amazing! What a beautiful memory to cherish of Palermo & our cooking class!
- Wow, what an experience to learn from an expert chef. We had so much fun learning the fundamentals of cooking Palermo specialities. She made us feel very welcome and we enjoyed sharing our Italian heritage cooking from Australia with the base roots cooking from Palermo. One of our best experiences in Sicily.
- Rosa Maria was the perfect host! We enjoyed the whole experience,had a lot of fun,picked up some great tips & would highly recommend to anyone visiting Palermo!
- We had the most memorable and amazing experience cooking and learning from Rosa Maria. She was so kind, patient and entertaining. One of the highlights of our entire Italian trip. Would recommend highly!
129,00 € per ospite
(64,50 € per bambino)
Rosa MariaCesarina dal 2018Città: Palermo Lingue: Italiano, Inglese, Francese
La nostra Cesarina ci propone piatti legati indissolubilmente ai prodotti e alle materie prime dell’isola; Rosa Maria ci accoglie a Palermo ma ci invita a scoprire i profumi e i sapori di Favignana, di Ustica e di San Vito Lo Capo.