Menù tipico a 4 portate composto da antipasto, un primo pasta fresca, un secondo con contorno, un dessert e vino incluso
- Mondeghili con bruschetta alle verdure primaverili
- Riso Carnaroli agli asparagi nostrani con crudité all'arancia
- Quiche con verdure di campo e robiola di capra all' "oro" di Faloppio
- Caulat con fragole fresche e granola
Pranzo o cena a quattro portate, circondati da un giardino fiorito con vista sulle colline comasche.
Ogni portata punta a valorizzare i prodotti di eccellenza locale come lo zafferano di Faloppio, l'asparago proveniente dal nostro territorio e i formaggi di latte vaccino e di capra delle Aziende agricole della Val Mulini. Una ricetta verrà spiegata durante questa esperienza con una cooking demo. I piatti saranno accompagnati da vini pregiati del territorio. Sono inclusi acqua e caffè. Sono previste alternative vegetariane su richiesta. Amo condividere e valorizzare i sapori naturali e la genuinità dei prodotti che offre la mia terra in abbondanza.
- This cooking class with Cristina was unbelievable. It was at her home which was beautiful with an amazing view of the mountain around Como. The meats and cheese and figs(from her garden) were so tasty. The class itself taught us how to make Focaccia bread, Tagliatelle, and a homemade Italian dessert. Her Italian and English was perfect. It was so easy to understand what she was asking us to do and she taught us how to do everything so we could do it at home. She made it so easy. We got to eat what we made in her courtyard served with delicious wine looking at the mountains of Como. Would highly recommended her and this class to anyone that wants an authentic Italian experience. Well worth the money, she should charge more! She made us feel like we were eating with family in her house. Can’t wait to come back and visit again!
- We had a truly wonderful evening learning to cook pasta with Cristina. My two daughters and I loved the relaxed setting and fun atmosphere. Cristina and her family welcomed us warmly into their home and went the extra mile to make our experience memorable. Would definitely recommend Cristina’s class to anyone interested in authentic Italian cooking.
- Cristina was the loveliest host. Beautiful home and beautiful family! She welcomed us generously and taught us how to make ravioli and tagliolini. My husband and I don’t drink alcohol or eat pork and she adjusted each menu for us and gave us special soda drinks instead. Very sweet! We had a great time having dinner with her and her husband. Would highly recommend booking her cooking class! Thank you again Cristina!
- A few days after the wonderful morning with Cristina, we are still impressed. We were warmly welcomed and Cristina shared her family tradition with us. She thought of a very delicious menu and decorated her beautiful garden for our lunch. Cristina and her husband are both very warm people who immediately make you feel at home. The food was super delicious. Definitely we will cook their recipes again here in Germany! Thank you very much for this great experience! Great recommendation!
- We had a wonderful time with Cristina at her lovely home. She planned a detailed menu tailored to our requests and made sure all the time that we are happy with the food and courses. She was so patient, especially with the kids, and got everyone involved in the meal making. She included ingridients from the local area and explained about the local produce. The food itself was amazing too! Sitting at the back yard having lunch was a great experience in itself. Was a pleasure meeting Cristina and her lovley family and we highly recommend it!! Thank you Cristina!