Corso di cucina per Pasta Lovers e a seguire un menu con i piatti preparati durante il corso
- Pizza margherita
- Tagliatelle con luganega (salsiccia milanese) e zafferano
Vi aspetto a braccia aperte nella mia bella e accogliente casa per insegnarvi le ricette della cucina italiana con il divertimento di cucinare per poi gustare i cibi che avete preparato, accompagnati da un ottimo vino italiano.
Imparerete a "creare" con le vostre mani non solo la pasta all’uovo e il sugo con cui andremo a condirla ma anche l’impasto per una pizza deliziosa. Per concludere faremo un dolce goloso: il tiramisù preparato con uova, zucchero, mascarpone, savoiardi, caffè, cacao.
- Being welcomed into Nicoletta’s home was like walking into nonna’s, or auntie’s. It was warm and full of character, cozy, and with wonderful aperitivo! I have a dairy allergy, and didn’t ask for any special treatment (I did not want to ruin everyone else’s meal by disallowing dairy in the cooking) but Nicoletta found and prepared our evening to utilize lactose free products. And the results were simply delicious! She is a wonderful cook and taught us with patient care and much laughter. Though neither our party nor she shared the same language, the experience was not hindered through the use of Google Translate. My husband, my brother and sister in law and I All agreed that Cooking with Cesarine and Nicoletta was the highlight of our trip to Milan! Grazie mille!!
- Nicoletta was an amazing host and cook, and really warm and inviting. I had a fantastic time learning how to make pasta and tiramisu and she made it really fun. Definitely going home with new skills and if I come back to Milan, I will book again and learn some other amazing recipes Nicoletta has.
- The experience was great! The hostess was very nice and patient with me as i have little cooking experience. She also took lots of great photos which i appreciated. Thank you
- Nicoletta was amazing. My parents and I did an experience with her and it was ALL of our favorite parts of the trip. We had some transportation issues and Nicoletta was very understanding! Her home and personality was very comfortable, helpful, and kind. I would absolutely recommend this. It will be a forever memory! thank you again for such a wonderful time!! grazie!!!!! -Sarah Ciaglia
145,00 € per ospite
(72,50 € per bambino)
NicolettaCesarina dal 2018Città: Milano Lingue: Francese, Inglese, Italiano
Cuoca instancabile, è riuscita a trasformare la sua grande passione nel lavoro della sua vita, che le consente ogni giorno di elevare la sua creatività e di raggiungere la piena soddisfazione personale. La sua ricetta di famiglia pubblicata nel libro Slow Food "La cucina di casa delle Cesarine" è i malfatti mantovani.