Corso di cucina per Pasta Lovers e a seguire un menu con i piatti preparati durante il corso
- Gnocchi con zucchine, pomodorini e pesto
- Fettuccine con sugo mediterraneo
- Ravioli ripieni di ricotta e spinaci, con burro e salvia
Corso di pasta fresca, mettiamo le mani in pasta
Fare la pasta per me significa tradizione, ricordi, ricette di famiglia tramandate. È una magia vedere come le materie prime si trasformano in piatti sani e gustosi da condividere insieme. Ti aspetto al mio corso di cucina di pasta fresca per imparare a fare fettuccine, ravioli e gnocchi che condiremo con sughi freschi preparati al momento. In seguito siederemo a tavola, faremo un brindisi con fresco Prosecco e gusteremo i piatti preparati, accompagnandoli con vino locale, acqua frizzante e naturale. A presto.
- A fantastic and unforgettable experience with great food and company. I learned so much!
- Daniela was excellent in every possible way. the minute you meet her, you'll feel like you have known her for years. Very welcoming and detailed. My son and I had the three-pasta class and it was amazing. It is refreshing to see someone giving a class like this not for the money, but rather, for the passion of cooking and teaching.
- Loved our class. Learned many things with a focus on healthy eating but this did not take anything away from the flavour. Daniela was kind and patient. I am now running out to buy a pasta machine! We enjoyed learning and sharing. Thanks so much Daniela…special thanks to Virginia for translating. Beautiful people
- My friend and I had absolutely the best time with Daniela in her cooking class and I can’t recommend this enough!! The food was delicious, the class was so fun, and the space was beautiful and welcoming. I would highly recommend this to anyone, gluten-free or not! My friend and I are both Celiac and this class was very safe and great to eat- our favourite thing in Venice so far!
- Amazing gluten free cooking class! I would recommend Daniela to anyone even if they aren’t doing a gluten free class! Such delicious recipes and a lovely space to take the class in. My favorite part of visiting Venice!