Durata 2h 30m
Max 4 ospiti
Lingue parlate: Italiano e Inglese
Un menù speciale
In quest'esperienza sarò contenta di ospitarvi nella mia casa, dove vi proporrò un menù tradizionale con un piatto tipico, la bagna cauda, una preparazione tipica del Piemonte preparata con olio, aglio, acciughe e un’infinità di verdure crude e cotte da intingervi dentro per assaporarla al meglio. Viene servita nel fojòt, il caratteristico tegame in terracotta, che accoglie una candela, per tenere la pietanza sempre calda.
- This was an amazing dinner. The host was super easy to get in touch with and very hospitable. We were greated by her family and she brought her son over, to accomidate some translation. She makes a big effort to speak English, but just in case as a backup, her son was there. After we left, I felt like we were friends for a long time. I was able to meet her son, son's girlfriend, stories of her other to children and grandchildren. The food was amazing and she even kept some unprepared food so my wife could get some lessons. Truly a great family with a passion to please their guest with good company and great food!!! Now go fill your hearts and belly with this family.
- With Jenni and his family, you feel from the very beginning like old friends. She received us, and our chow-chow dog Yuki with warmth and simplicity. Learning how to make agnolotti with Jenni is just a real pleasure, and so fun when out result is not really perfect ;-) She explains with so much kindness and patience that at least, we succeeded. Then it was so nice to share our dinner with the family, Jenni, her husband, her son and daughter in law, speaking italien and english, sharing good italian wine, our home-made agnolotti, and so much surprises and desserts Jenni had prepared for us. If you have planned one evening in Turin, just check if Jenni is available, it would probably the best memory of your trip !
- Right from the doorstep we felt like visiting lifetime friends. Jenni pit a lot effort into preparations, therefore you feel like at home. We travel a lot in Italy, but went to this adventure first time, and understood, that you cant get closer to Italian kitchen, delicious dinner and atmosphere than this. Jenni not only shows, but also guides and teaches you to prepare dishes at your pace, making sure you understand process. It was wonderfull and cozy evening, where Jenni and her family shared stories, food and traditions. Thank you for everything!
- My sister and I had the most wonderful time cooking with Eugenia Jenni and her family. They were so inviting and friendly. Her son translated for us, and had wonderful visit in their garden. We learned pastas, sauces and got to try a family recipe of peppers and tuna. This will definitely be a highlight of my trip to Italy. My sister and I found a copy of the cookbook she had on her garden table to bring home. If in the area I would recommend a day with her!
- We were welcomed into the house of Eugenia and her husband and soon felt like friends. Their daughter in law helped with translation if necessary. She taught us new things how to make pizza dough and let us in on the secrets how to make a tirumisu (which we will surely use to impress our friends back home!). The nicest part was to sit down and eat with the family, that is what made it special. Thank you again for a lovely evening!
95,00 € per ospite
47,50 € per bambino
Eugenia JenniCesarina dal 2022Città: Torino Lingue: Italiano e Inglese
"La passione per la cucina mi ha sempre incuriosita e travolta. Per anni è stato un gesto d'amore verso i miei tre figli e la mia numerosa famiglia d'origine ed ora la stessa dedizione la metto a disposizione di chi si trova per diletto, per lavoro ma anche per chi abita nella bellissima città di Torino e vuole gustare i sapori della cucina tradizionale piemontese. La mia casa si trova in precollina vicino alla "Villa della Regina" ed è facilmente raggiungibile con i mezzi dal centro città; qui mio marito ed io abbiamo anche un piccolo giardino dove accogliere i nostri ospiti nelle giornate di bel tempo per un aperitivo di benvenuto. Ho una gran passione per le farine biologiche che utilizzo regolarmente per realizzare il pane, la pasta e sopratutto i dolci, mia grande predilezione".