Corso di cucina e a seguire un menu con i piatti preparati durante il corso
- Polpette di polenta con luganega
- ravioli di grano saraceno con bresaola e casera
- Pan de Mej
“La Lombardia e le sue Farine” è una lezione di cucina italiana unica. Ti aprirò la mia casa, un bellissimo attico con vista mozzafiato sulle Alpi Svizzere, Como e Monte Rosa. Mangerai i golosi piatti preparati da te, accompagnati da ottimo vino rosso o bianco e limoncello preparato dalla padrona di casa con limoni biologici.
Ti insegnerò come lavorare le farine tipiche lombarde: la farina per polenta, la farina di grano saraceno e la farina gialla “fioretto”. Prepareremo insieme un antipasto tipico, un piatto di pasta fresca e un dolce.
Al tuo ritorno, stupirai i tuoi commensali con queste deliziose ricette autentiche italiane!
- We spent a lovely rainy day with Carolina and her family learning to make pasta and tiramisu. The experience was more than just a cooking class…we also were able to learn many things about the region, the culture, and Italy’s cuisine. Sitting down with the family to enjoy the food we made was a highlight. We look forward to sharing our new skills with family at home.
- Best cooking class with the best hosts. Our takeaway from this was uncasing the sausage to cook! They are very hospitable and kind. Beautifully decorated kitchen and home. Wonderful experience overall.
- My friends and I from New Jersey had *the best* time with Carolina, Simone, their dad, and their pug Tyrion! They welcomed us into their home and made sure we felt comfortable and had fun. You can really tell how passionate and knowledgeable Carolina is sharing her love for the cuisine and being so patient with us. Simone was lovely as well, would highly highly recommend for anyone looking to make pasta in the Lake Como area.
- My friends and I went on a trip to Lake Como for my birthday and we decided to take a cooking class. Luckily we had this wonderful family teach us how to cook amazing pasta and make tiramisu. From start to finish it was an amazing experience, we truly felt at home while cooking and dining with them. All of us has so much fun and on top of that we learned so much about the culture and how much it takes to create pasta from scratch. Carolina and her family were so welcoming, it felt as if we were with people we knew for so long. The conversations and the food were definitely a core memory I will have for the rest of my life. Thank you Simone, Carolina, Antonio, and Tyrion! for such an amazing time.
- We had the best morning with Carolina and her lovely family. They were very generous and made us feel comfortable in what turned out to be a private class. It was great to learn cooking tips from her and hear about the history of the area/food we were making. The conversations were great and the food turned out wonderfully. The view from her home is also beautiful. It was a highlight from our trip and I would absolutely recommend! If we are back in the Como area someday, I will definitely book a class with Carolina again.
129,00 € per ospite
49,50 € per bambino
CarolinaCesarina dal 2020Città: Cantù Lingue: Italiano e Inglese
"Cucinare è la mia più grande passione: quando sono stanca o pensierosa mi metto ai fornelli, perché questo è l’unico modo che conosco per rilassarmi. Adoro ricevere amici e conoscenti e proporre loro i piatti della tradizione lombarda, ma mi piace anche sorprenderli con alcune ricette tipiche della Campania, la mia regione di origine. La mia casa è grande e accogliente, e gode di una splendida vista su Como, le Alpi Svizzere e il Monte Rosa."