Corso di cucina: impara a cucinare le ricette della tradizione e gusta i piatti preparati durante il corso
- Polpette di polenta con luganega
- ravioli di grano saraceno con bresaola e casera
- Pan de Mej
“La Lombardia e le sue Farine” è una lezione di cucina italiana unica. Ti aprirò la mia casa, un bellissimo attico con vista mozzafiato sulle Alpi Svizzere, Como e Monte Rosa. Mangerai i golosi piatti preparati da te, accompagnati da ottimo vino rosso o bianco e limoncello preparato dalla padrona di casa con limoni biologici.
Ti insegnerò come lavorare le farine tipiche lombarde: la farina per polenta, la farina di grano saraceno e la farina gialla “fioretto”. Prepareremo insieme un antipasto tipico, un piatto di pasta fresca e un dolce.
Al tuo ritorno, stupirai i tuoi commensali con queste deliziose ricette autentiche italiane!
- Loved it! Carolina, her husband and Simona were a delight! Best pasta and tiramisu I’ve had 😍
- One of the number one experiences I had on my trip of northern Italy was the pasta experience with Carolina, Simona, and Antony. We had a large group and they helped us every step of the way. The food was amazing, Simona was a great translator, and their apartment was homey and welcoming. What a view! 10/10 would recommend.
- Carolina, Simona and Antonio were lovely hosts. We loved our authentic Italian cooking experience in their beautiful apartment. The dishes were simple to follow and very delicious. We loved learning about the Lombardy region and history of food, it was very informative. It was very kind of them to welcome us into their home.
- Caroline and Simona were very friendly and welcoming from the moment we arrived! We were very impressed with how well organised the cooking class was while also still feeling authentic. We learned three basic dishes and the best techniques for making fresh gnocchi and pasta. We have since been inspired to recreate both dishes at home. Thanks for making our trip to Italy even more special! - Rachel and Chris
- Fantastic experience, felt so welcomed into Carolina and Simona’s Family home. We learned how to make fresh pasta from scratch as well as no egg Gnocchi and Tiramisu. There were no issues with language barrier and Simona has perfect English, while Carolina provided the occasional Italian remark when some instruction was needed! We would happily do this experience again and again!