Corso di cucina: impara a cucinare le ricette della tradizione e gusta i piatti preparati durante il corso
- Polpo in insalata
- Ravioli Neri ai gamberi
- Tiramisù in bicchiere
Se volete cucinare del pesce fresco assieme a me, imparando i trucchi della cucina tradizionale veneziana, con un tocco di originalità, e soprattutto conoscere i segreti dell'abbinamento delle vostre pietanze con il giusto vino, questo è un corso per voi.
Vi varò scoprire i sapori e profumi delle mie ricette veneziane, per poi guidarvi nella scelta del vino più adatto per allietare il vostro palato e quello dei vostri ospiti. Vi aspetto per godere assieme di un pranzo o cena tipici e golosi! E per finire per ognuno un bicchiere di... Tiramisù!
- 5 stars does not do justice for Matilde. We had a group of 5 couples, and the experience was fantastic. We felt like Matilde invited us into her home. On top of that, the knowledge that she imparted to us was amazing. This included cuisine, culture, and personal and Venetian history. It was fantastic watching how she prepared the food and allowed us to “help” as well. Now to the best part - the food. It was phenomenal and so much of it. All 10 of us highly recommend any experience involving Matilde!
- If I could give Matilde 10 stars, I would! Matilde is amazingly funny, talented and educated. This experience was the one we looked forward to and it was even better than we expected. Not only did we have fun, but we learned so much. And the food!! The food was amazing. So fresh and clearly prepared with love and passion. Please, please, please…book with Matilde in her beautiful home with her beautiful family. Matilde’s soul is as gorgeous as her food. I promise!
- Matilde was excellent. She was very professional but also so friendly. I can’t say enough of her hospitality. Perfecto!
- Matilde was such a fabulous host. We felt like family. She makes cooking exciting and easy. I highly recommend you choose Matilde for your cooking experience
- We had Mathilde's cooking class in Venice and it was very good! We prepared a teramisu, tagliatelle and ravioli. In addition, Mathilde had prepared various appetizerd for us which actually would have been enough as a meal. Everything was really delicious! We were able to learn a lot about the Italian cuisine and will certainly try some of it at home. Mathilde was very nice and had two lovely dogs. Thank you for this highlight of our trip!