Corso di cucina: impara a cucinare una ricetta italiana e gusta un menù da 3 portate - una di queste l'avrai preparata tu!
Il tuo menu
Sono Aurora, Cesarina veronese, appassionata di cucina e delle bellezze della mia città. Verona è la città dell'amore, ma non solo. Il suo centro storico racchiude tesori da scoprire e la cucina locale è un'esperienza da non perdere, con piatti prelibati e vini della Valpolicella di fama mondiale.
Ecco perché ho deciso di proporvi un corso di cucina locale degustando i migliori vini della nostra splendida Valpolicella. Inizieremo con le bruschette, condite con verdure di stagione e formaggio Monte Veronese, poi la lasagna con asparagi (o con ragù). Si continua con la polenta accompagnata da salame casalingo e, come dolce, la Torta Russa. Sarete immersi nella tradizione e nella bellezza di Verona, per godere di una serata indimenticabile.
Cesarine - Vinitaly: corso di cucina locale con la Cesarina Aurora
- My cousin Ana and myself have the best experience of our trip to Italy with Aurora. She welcomed us in her cute house with a smile in her face and with all the charm that an Italian has! Watching her while she was cooking and explaining all the meals with so much love was amazing. We throughly enjoyed the meals, the wine we had with each course were super tasty and the explanation of the food and type of wine made the experience even better. Her niece and nephew were there to help us translating the conversations and we had so much fun! I super recommend this experience - your heart will melt for Italy and for this family.
- This was the most wonderful experience during our stay in Verona. Aurora welcomed us into her home and made us feel like family. She was so knowledgable about Italian cooking and we were able to learn quickly and had so much fun participating. I recommend this to anyone interested in a fun afternoon, great food and learning to cook!
- Aurora is the exceptional hostess who knows how to maintain the perfect balance between humor and professionalism when it comes to teaching her cooking class of authentic pasta.The aura of her beautiful Italian kitchen and dining area will make you feel at home but better, at home in Verona. I've never learned something in my life with such enjoyment and downright fun. Props to Chef Aurora and if anyone is looking for a fun activity outside of tourism, look no furthur.
- Aurora is a warm and welcoming host with a beautiful home, where she made my friend and I feel totally at ease from the moment we arrived. We laughed as much as we learnt, which was alot! As well as teaching us practical, traditional techniques, she shared the interesting history behind the dishes we made. The ingredients we used were excellent quality and oh so fresh! I would recommend this experience in a heartbeat.
- Aurora was superb! She welcomed us in to her lovely home, and treated us as one of her own! We made fresh Gnocchi, Tagliatelle and Tirimasu, all of which was explained and demonstrated clearly, best of all we got to eat all of this with Sauce, freshly made by aurora. And partnered with delicious local wines. We ran well over time, chatting after dinner with Aurora and her brilliant assistant, we had a lovely evening. We will be back the next time we're in verona! We were visiting on our honeymoon, and Aurora even bought us a beautiful traditional Italian wedding present, such a lovely touch! 100% reccomend!
Taiana Tambosetti - maggio 2023
Gemma - aprile 2023
Joseph - marzo 2023
Katie - settembre 2022
Josh and Elle Rowe - settembre 2022
105,00 € per ospite
50,00 € per bambino
DoveRiceverai l'indirizzo esatto dopo aver prenotato.
AuroraCesarina dal 2021Città: Verona Lingue: Italiano, Inglese, Spagnolo, Tedesco
"Adoro cucinare per la mia famiglia e per gli amici, è un mio modo di mostrare loro quanto li amo e desidero che siano contenti e soddisfatti di approcciarsi alla tavola con armonia e spensieratezza."