Ciao da Daniela!
"Mi chiamo Daniela, ho 61 anni e vivo a Venezia da sette anni. Adoro cucinare ma soprattutto mi sta a cuore il benessere di chi si siede alla mia tavola. Ho un diploma di consulente olistico in alimentazione naturale e ho frequentato una scuola di cucina naturale, ma sono soprattutto una cuoca per passione. Preparo con la stessa cura menù a base di pesce, vegetariano, vegano, senza glutine o latticini, dolci golosi senza zucchero bianco, burro, farine raffinate. Sul mio tavolo arrivano piatti "sani" ma saporiti che di solito entusiasmano i miei ospiti. I miei sono spesso piatti della tradizione "rivisitati". Sono quindi molto attenta e sensibile alle eventuali intolleranze alimentari di cui oggi soffrono molte persone. Io stessa, quando viaggio, ho spesso difficoltà a trovare ristoranti e piatti che soddisfino le mie necessità, per cui mi piacerebbe mettermi al servizio e offrire piatti sani e golosi a chi ne avesse bisogno per questioni di benessere/salute".
Le mie specialità
- Capesante al gratin con pistacchi e arancio
- Risotto con sogliole e gamberi
- Pesce spada in crema di agrumi con cipolline glassate
- My friend and I had absolutely the best time with Daniela in her cooking class and I can’t recommend this enough!! The food was delicious, the class was so fun, and the space was beautiful and welcoming. I would highly recommend this to anyone, gluten-free or not! My friend and I are both Celiac and this class was very safe and great to eat- our favourite thing in Venice so far!
- Amazing gluten free cooking class! I would recommend Daniela to anyone even if they aren’t doing a gluten free class! Such delicious recipes and a lovely space to take the class in. My favorite part of visiting Venice!
- Daniela was absolutely incredible. She was such a wonderful host and so incredibly knowledgeable and fun. She made our cooking experience so much fun and elevated our experience in Venice. We made the most delicious meal that we ate while were here with the most simple and pure ingredients. Daniela and her assistant Virginia taught us so much and made forever memories for me and my family. I highly encourage any one who wants the most amazing, authentic Venetian experience, to book with Daniela. Can’t thank her enough for a beautiful, fun, and delicious day!!!
- My family and I spent a full week on vacation in Italy and were all in complete agreement that this cooking experience with Daniela was one of the best parts of our trip! We appreciate good food and had booked a few pretty nice restaurants, but after sampling many an establishment, the food we prepared with Daniela was the best that we ate. Her knowledge and appreciation of food quality, the simplicity of good ingredients, health, and flavor came through wonderfully! More importantly, we had an absolute blast cooking with her. My two teenage daughters, my mom, and my husband (with his over-the-top personality) all had an amazing time learning and laughing and creating during this class. This was a special week for my family and we were so fortunate to have been connected with Daniela and her personable assistant Chiara. Thanks so much for everything!!
- A fantastic and unforgettable experience with great food and company. I learned so much!
Jack - agosto 2023
Marie - agosto 2023
Kerri Egozi - agosto 2023
Weintraub family - agosto 2023
Stine - luglio 2023