The Lentate Verbano is located in Ticino Park, at the southern cape of Lake Maggiore.
Cesarina Anna Maria was born and raised here in her country home, situated with a hill to the back and woods, fields, hills, mountains and Monte Rosa to the front. Anna Maria tells us that her home is very welcoming and guests always leave with fond memories. Cooking has always been important in her family. "Simple cooking, very good, healthy and with an eye on economy and lack of waste." Her passion for cooking originated while watching and repeating her mother and grandmother’s movement in the kitchen. She loves cooking for friends, seated around a table enjoying food together.
- Homemade bread with cheese
- Saffron rice with cross-cut veal shanks
- Lombard-style rolled turkey breast
- Glazed carrots
- Nicoletta’s sour cherry jam tart
- Savory spinach and fresh spring onion tart
- Spaghetti with olives and tuna
- Pork loin with mustard sauce
- Boiled potato, parsley and green bean salad
- Nicoletta’s fresh fruit tart
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges