Ciao da Patrizia!
Siena città d’arte, città colta, città della buona tavola, città del Palio. Tanti sono i suoi volti, unica la città.A pochi passi da Piazza del Campo incontriamo Patrizia. La nostra Cesarina è senese da generazioni e la sua passione per la cucina nasce proprio in famiglia. In cucina ama usare creatività e fantasia, ma sempre prestando attenzione alla tradizione dei sapori e gusti della sua terra. Alla sua tavola piatti dal gusto deciso e inconfondibile, realizzati con prodotti genuini: legumi, ortaggi, carni, oli extravergine di oliva, ingredienti che danno vita alle ricette più tipiche di Siena, da gustare ammirando il Campanone della Torre del Mangia.
Le mie specialità
- Cantucci salati con mousse di finocchiona
- Pici alle briciole con crema di pecorino
- Tagliata di Chianina con salse senesi
- We had the most wonderful time cooking with Patrizia and her son! She was so knowledgeable and welcoming! This was definitely one of the highlights of our trip, and I cannot wait to make some of the recipes at home!
- We had a wonderful time learning to make pasta and tiramisu with Patrizia and Laura as her translator. It was a very fun experience and Patrizia was a very friendly and patient teacher. We learnt lots of great tips and tricks and all the food we learnt to make was delicious! Would thoroughly recommend this experience if you are visiting Siena!
- This experience was our favorite part of vacationing in Italy. We got a real taste for the Italian culture in Patrizia’s amazing home. This was so rewarding and fun and delicious! I would recommend to anyone traveling near Siena.
- Our cooking class with Patricia was the highlight of my week in Siena! She opened her home to us and treated us as friends. Her translator, Laura, did a wonderful job. Patricia taught us to make several aparitifs, and we brought that knowledge home with us. A bonus was that many of the recipes she cooked in her air fryer. After we cooked, Patricia set a lovely table, and we enjoyed the benefit of our cooking class—dining! Such a lovely and personal experience in Siena! I highly recommend Patricia!
- It was a small group which was nice and even though I was the youngest there I didn't feel left out or like I didn't belong. The cooking class was amazing! Very fun and informative. Dinner was even better with great conversations and great food. I really enjoyed this experience and my Aunt who was along for the ride also had as much fun if not more.
Stephanie S - dicembre 2023
David and Nikita - novembre 2023
John Hughes - novembre 2023
Kathy - novembre 2023
Mary - ottobre 2023