Small Group hands-on cooking class with 2 pasta recipes and tiramisù followed by an Italian aperitivo and lunch or dinner with the dishes prepared during the class
- Pici (homemade noodles) in a garlic sauce
- Tuscan tortelli
I'm Barbara and I'm here to offer you an unforgettable cooking class in my beautiful Tuscany. As a Cesarina, I'm very attentive to the choice of products, preferring organic and local ones. The vegetables we will use for our dishes will be picked from my garden.
During our cooking lesson, we will learn how to prepare two traditional Tuscan pasta dishes and the classic tiramisù. We will learn how to make Pici with the classic aglione sauce and tortelli filled with pumpkin or potatoes, served with pecorino cheese fondue or tomato sauce.
Finally, we will sit down to taste our freshly prepared dishes, accompanied by a glass of good Tuscan wine and a breathtaking view of the surrounding hills.
I look forward to welcoming you to this authentic and unforgettable culinary experience!
- We had such a good time learning to cook classic Tuscan dishes with Barbara in her beautiful home! We learned a lot, ate delicious food and drank wonderful Chianti! She took photos for us and sent us the recipes! Had a blast!
- Barbara was great. She is very knowledgeable and experienced. We had a great learning session on how to make homemade pasta and tiramisu.
- Barbara was an outstanding host for our Tuscany Cooking Class experience. Her kitchen was large and inviting. She had everything ready for our cooking experience and she was very patient with our lack of pasta making experience. We enjoyed delicious antipasta that she had prepared for us and then enjoyed eating the yummy meal that she had instructed us in preparation. It was really a wonderful and fun experience. Barbara was AWESOME!
- We had such a good time! Barbara was so nice and fun to be with. Our teenage girls had a lot of fun rolling the pasta and learning about Italian cooking and we all loved eating our creations! I highly recommend Barbara for a fun Tuscany cooking adventure.
- Barbara was amazing and welcomed us into her home. We had a great experience learning to cooking pasta and tiramisu! Would highly recommend this to anyone traveling through looking for a cooking class.
Christina and Sebastian Champagne - January 2024
Jon - December 2023
Donna - December 2023
Kathryn - November 2023
Tom - November 2023