Small Group hands-on cooking class with 2 pasta recipes and tiramisù followed by an Italian aperitivo and lunch or dinner with the dishes prepared during the class
- Pici (homemade noodles) in a garlic sauce
- Tuscan tortelli
- Tiramisù (a chilled dessert made with coffee, lady fingers and mascarpone cheese)
I'm Barbara and I'm here to offer you an unforgettable cooking class in my beautiful Tuscany. As a Cesarina, I'm very attentive to the choice of products, preferring organic and local ones. The vegetables we will use for our dishes will be picked from my garden.
During our cooking lesson, we will learn how to prepare two traditional Tuscan pasta dishes and the classic tiramisù. We will learn how to make Pici with the classic aglione sauce and tortelli filled with pumpkin or potatoes, served with pecorino cheese fondue or tomato sauce.
Finally, we will sit down to taste our freshly prepared dishes, accompanied by a glass of good Tuscan wine and a breathtaking view of the surrounding hills.
I look forward to welcoming you to this authentic and unforgettable culinary experience!
- Barbara was excellent! We had such a great time. She went out of her way to make my son feel special as we were celebrating his birthday that day. She put out b-day lights on the table, a candle in his tiramisu (delicious), and gave him a thoughtful little gift as well. I can't say enough about our time with her. Great chef and teacher. Book her!!
- We had such an amazing time learning from Barbara! She had such kindness and attention to detail as she taught us how to make tiramisu and pizza. My husband and I loved how easy and enjoyable it was to follow along. Barbara has a real passion for great food and it shows threw the way she taught us. Her location is unbeatable, on the rolling Tuscan hills. This was an unforgettable experience for us! We definitely recommend to any one considering this class!
- My husband and myself were welcomed by the wonderful Barbara into her beautiful home for our pasta making class.We felt so comfortable and with Barbara’s guidance and skill we were able to produce the most delicious pastas.I highly recommend this experience it has completed our amazing experience in Italy.Thank-you Barbara for your hospitality engaging conversation and most of all your knowledge of cooking and food.
- Barbara was welcoming, knowledgeable and dedicated to us. She explains everything in detail, with patiente and love. The setting of the kitchen and the table was great and very well organized. This is an experience you should not miss to get a touch of the real Italian cooking cuisine.
- I really enjoyed Barbara's cooking class. She carefully explained every step of the recipe and the results were amazing.
€129.00 per guest
€64.50 per child
WhereYou’ll receive the exact address after the booking
BarbaraCesarina from 2018Location: Siena Languages: French, English, Italian
Barbara welcomes us in a corner of paradise near Siena, immersed in the nature of wonderful Tuscany, one of the most beautiful cities of the region. A perfect location surrounded by the Sienese hills, where she loves to welcome her guests and serve typical dishes from her region. Our Cesarina is very careful about the choice of ingredients, she prefers organic products sourced locally. The vegetables are harvested from her vegetable garden, the flours are ground from ancient grains that come from a small stone mill near her house.