4-course Italian menu with cooking demo
- Apulian bruschetta with cherry tomatoes, basil, oregano and olive oil
- Fresh pasta Strasinate
- Meat rolls with sauce
Welcome to the living room or garden of my home in Brindisi, Apulia, to enjoy the typical Brindisi Sunday menu.
A four-course lunch, or dinner, consisting of a typical traditional Apulian appetizer, a local first course, a main course with side dish and dessert with drinks included (wine from my land, water and coffee) awaits you.
- We had a wonderful evening , very interesting to watch and participate in the making of the pasta. Excellent food and Mimma made us feel very welcome
- My family and I attended Mimma's house in Brindisi yesterday. I have two young kids, and we all had a wonderful time. The experience of preparing (and eating) a delicious traditional Puglian Sunday lunch was fantastic, and Mimma was very accommodating of (and encouraging) to my little ones. Thank you Mimma for the memorable experience!!
- We really enjoyed the home cooking experience. Mimma and her husband were very warm and hospitable. The food was delicious and we are heading back home with Strascinati pasta, tiramisu and side dishes recipes.
- Excellent hosts, it was a pleasure meandering the streets of Brindisi sampling authentic, delicious Pugliese street food
- We had a great evening with Mimma and her husband. They were very friendly and taught us to prepare a delicious meal! I would highly recommend Mimma!!
Karen Ivins - September 2023
Sebastian - August 2023
Rohini - August 2023
Natalie - May 2023
Angela - May 2023