Hi from Chiara!
"The passion for cooking was born in adulthood, thanks to my husband's grandmother. It is her credit for having taught me with love the typical recipes of Spoleto, which I did not know and I learned to appreciate. It was not easy, I admit, because the tastes, smells, flavors were different from those I grew up with in Florence. It is also hers, the diary that I jealously keep with the family and typical recipes of the area. I try to convey to my guests the simplicity of cuisine and the genuineness of the food products I buy locally (often from farmers near my home). I love to bring out the natural, strong and rural flavors of this wonderful city".
- Cheese cake with capocollo, mule balls and Norcia ham
- Strangozzi alla Spoletina
- Mixed roast
- Una serata magica con la piacevolissima e spiritosa Chiara; ci siamo divertiti tantissimo :) A fantastic experience. Highly recommend. Thank you so much!
- We had The Best Experience with Chiara & Claudio!!!! This was what we wanted to do for Our Anniversary. And what an Absolutely Awesome Time!! Learned to make pasta, tasted some family recipes she made, and made Forever Friends ♥️ We felt as if we were visiting our family for a get together, cooking together, enjoying wine and appetizers, sharing our lives with each other. We will Never Forget our time with this family! Our only regret is not scheduling more time with this precious family! ♥️♥️♥️
- Chiara is wonderful ! Excellent cook very warm welcoming personality. Incredible cooking experience, simple fresh ingredients, easy recipes. She is very organized and fun to be with I highly recommend Chiara!
- Can not say enough good things about Chiara and her hospitality as well as her knowledge of pasta! Highly recommend ! Cin-cin
- We had a very special evening with Chiara and her husband. Their warmth and welcome made us feel so comfortable. Loved learning how to make pasta, sauce and tiramisu. All delicious as well as the local wine made by their friend. An evening of learning , laughing and great conversation. Thank You Chiara and Claudio!!
Andrew - December 2023
Thomas & Audra Frangipani - October 2023
Ona Joyce - September 2023
Deena and Steve - September 2023
Wonderful Experience! - May 2023