Small group market tour, hands-on cooking class with 3 recipes followed by a 3-course menu with the recipes prepared during the class.
- Eggs and asparagus
- Fresh pasta with wild asparagus
My name is Chiara and I live in beautiful Umbria. With my husband and our children we welcome you into our home as longtime friends. During the months of April and May we will harvest wild asparagus and make a nice stock of it for the winter, to offer to friends and family. We will buy the necessary for the stores in Spoleto and then, together, at home we will cook: step by step I will teach you Grandma Luisa's recipes and tricks. The 0 km products, wine and oil of our own production, the many chats and laughs we will have together I hope will give you beautiful emotions, but above all an unforgettable experience.
- We had The Best Experience with Chiara & Claudio!!!! This was what we wanted to do for Our Anniversary. And what an Absolutely Awesome Time!! Learned to make pasta, tasted some family recipes she made, and made Forever Friends ♥️ We felt as if we were visiting our family for a get together, cooking together, enjoying wine and appetizers, sharing our lives with each other. We will Never Forget our time with this family! Our only regret is not scheduling more time with this precious family! ♥️♥️♥️
- Can not say enough good things about Chiara and her hospitality as well as her knowledge of pasta! Highly recommend ! Cin-cin
- We had a very special evening with Chiara and her husband. Their warmth and welcome made us feel so comfortable. Loved learning how to make pasta, sauce and tiramisu. All delicious as well as the local wine made by their friend. An evening of learning , laughing and great conversation. Thank You Chiara and Claudio!!
- Chaira was a wonderful host and welcomed my cousin and I into her home for a delightful evening of delicious food, shared recipes and getting to know her and her family! The food was so fresh, simple and delicious and she was so wonderful to explain and demonstrate how it was prepared. I’m no longer afraid to make my own pasta! We had a delicious meal of fried sage leaves for an appetizer (Yes they were delicious), then fresh asparagus with eggs, sage & cheese, fresh homemade ravioli with spinach & ricotta, more homemade pasta “strips” with a delicious Bolognese sauce, lentils and sausage and a finale of Tiara mi Su. We also had delicious wine and topped off the evening with Limoncello! Chaira could not have been more gracious and accommodating. She and her husband even offered to drive us back to our Air BNB to save us from finding a taxi. Such a wonderful, lovely experience!!
- Chiara and her Claudio made us feel like guests in their home. We were greeted with Prosecco and home-cooked appetizers on arrival and before beginning to cook. The cooking lesson was very relaxed, fun, and interesting as we prepared and learned about traditional Umbrian dishes of which we made several and which we hope to make for friends when we return back to Canada. Instructions were easy to follow with plenty of hands-on participation. We ended the evening with lots of conversation over the meal we had prepared. We loved the Umbrian dishes! Chiara and her husband went above and beyond to provide us with a great cooking experience and even offered us a drive back to our B&B after the lesson. We highly recommend this wonderful cooking experience!! Thank you Chiara and Claudio.
Thomas & Audra Frangipani - October 2023
Deena and Steve - September 2023
Wonderful Experience! - May 2023
Ellen VandeLune - May 2023
Jack and Karen - April 2023
€149.00 per guest
(€74.50 per child)
You’ll receive the exact address after the booking
ChiaraCesarina from 2018Location: Spoleto Languages: English and Italian
"The passion for cooking was born in adulthood, thanks to my husband's grandmother. It is her credit for having taught me with love the typical recipes of Spoleto, which I did not know and I learned to appreciate. It was not easy, I admit, because the tastes, smells, flavors were different from those I grew up with in Florence. It is also hers, the diary that I jealously keep with the family and typical recipes of the area. I try to convey to my guests the simplicity of cuisine and the genuineness of the food products I buy locally (often from farmers near my home). I love to bring out the natural, strong and rural flavors of this wonderful city".