Our Cesarina Caterina, who is the daughter of a sommelier and of a member of the Chaîne des Rôtisseurs, lives only a few kilometers from the joys of Venice, in the delightful city of Mirano. “The traditional cuisine of the venetian inland and my vocation for food were transmitted to me by my mother and a whole generation of women who view cooking not only as a daily task but as an occasion for passion, research and love.”
- Pumpkin cream
- 'Bigoli in salsa'
- Pork cheek with savoy cabbage
- Red radicchio salad, Monte Veronese (local cheese) and pomegranate
- Baicoli, biscuits with a soft mascarpone cream and mostarda vicentina
- Mackerel salad
- Risotto with carletti and bruscandoli (wild herbs)
- Squid stew with polenta
- Cheese with green tomato jam
- 'Frollini e Zaleti'
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, ...
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assista...
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security gua...