Corso di cucina per Pasta Lovers e a seguire un menu con i piatti preparati durante il corso
- Tagliatelle verdi con gorgonzola e noci
- Foiade con ragù di salsiccia e verdure
- Scarpinocc , ravioli di magro conditi con burro e salvia
Cesarina Stefania vi propone un divertente corso di cucina per la preparazioni di tre differenti ricette di pasta fresca, tipiche del territorio bergamasco.
Ad attendervi una postazione di lavoro con tutto il necessario, attrezzature ed ingredienti, per realizzare una pasta fresca a regola d'arte.
Stefania vi spiegherà la tecnica e piccoli trucchi per stendere l'impasto a mano o con l'apposita macchina di famiglia.
Impastare è il miglior modo per rilassarsi, un' occasione per conoscersi e divertirsi.
A coronare l'esperienza la degustazione conclusiva di quanto cucinato.
- Stefania is a lovely lady, great teacher and most importantly an amazing cook! We loved our time spent learning how to cook authentic Italian food. We were able to sit down and enjoy the meal with Stefania and her family. Our Italian is awful so we were very thankful for their amazing English! Would definitely recommend for anyone visiting Bergamo ❤️
- un’esperienza fantastica! the ultimate Italian experience, learning and talking about Italian food! Stefania and her husband are very kind and generous people with a beautiful and welcoming home. they looked after us throughout the evening and made sure we were comfortable. we felt truly welcome in her home. As a teacher Stefania is very knowledgeable and she taught us very well all the recipes. we cannot say anything bad because she was amazing! i have lived in Italy for 5 years now and this is one of my favourite experiences! I would recommend her to a friend (English or italian!) her English is fantastic!
- This experience was amazing. I recommend booking with Stefania, she’s wonderful and welcoming and a fantastic teacher and cook. Her family was lovely and it made my trip to Italy better. The food we made was some of the best I had on my trip. Overall wonderful and I thank her for welcoming me and my friends in her home.
- The cooking evening with Stephanie was terrific. All expectations were far exceeded. We learned a lot of new things about the preparation of Italian appetizers. Stefanie was super prepared, everything was well thought out and implemented with finesse. We also got to know Stephanie and her husband. Both are incredibly easy going and make you feel welcome very quickly. We cooked together, laughed together and even went out for a drink together in the evening. So it was much more than just a cooking evening, it was an evening with friends, a true cultural exchange! More than recommendable!
- My daughter said, "It feels like we've always known them" and that's how it was. We felt very welcome in their home at once, the whole family are all so friendly and nice. Stefania is a superb chef and a great instructor with a lot of positive energy. You not only learn to cook the dishes we made but we also learned what was typical of Bergamo. I recommend everyone to do this.
145,00 € per ospite
72,50 € per bambino
DoveRiceverai l'indirizzo esatto dopo aver prenotato.
StefaniaCesarina dal 2021Città: Seriate Lingue: Inglese, Francese, Italiano
La nostra Cesarina Stefania ama la cucina in tutti i suoi aspetti: dall'ideazione alla preparazione della ricetta, dalla cura della tavola, per una mise en place impeccabile, con tovaglie, piatti e bicchieri a tema, fino ad arrivare al momento più atteso, quello della convivialità. Nelle sue ricette utilizza spesso ingredienti del territorio, dalle verdure alle farina di mais, dalle uova ai formaggi, dagli affettati al vino, acquistando prodotti biologici e a Km zero.