Our Cesarino Giovanni lives in Lucignano, a small pearl in the province of Arezzo, which has recently joined the association The Most Beautiful Villages in Italy. "I really like the traditional cuisine of my territory, but I also love looking for original recipes belonging to the gastronomic tradition of other regions; this passion for local products and good food led me to become a professional sommelier."
- Wholemeal bread bruschetta with liver and meat sauce
- Verna wheat tagliatella with rabbit ragout
- Roasted rabbit sautéed in sauce (grandma's recipe)
- Sant'Anna green beans with pan-fried cherry tomatoes
- Almond paste cake with egg-free cream
Our hosts are regularly updated on the latest hygiene and social distancing protocols, for everyone’s safety and peace of mind.
Our team of Culinary Guides are there every step of the way to provide personal assistance and tailor your unforgettable experience.
Your safety is priceless. Our payment system provides the best transaction security guarantees. Furthermore, you can cancel your booking up to 24 hours before the start time with no charges