Corso di cucina: impara a cucinare le ricette della tradizione e gusta i piatti preparati durante il corso
Il tuo menu
- Parmigiana di melanzane espressa
- Gnocchi di patate con crema di formaggi salentini e mandorle tostate
Un viaggio tra i sapori di Puglia a Villa Urso, la nostra casa di famiglia: un'antica villa costruita intorno alla fine del '800, situata nella meravigliosa campagna leccese, caratterizzata da una natura lussureggiante e dalla presenza di numerose ville d'epoca (residenze estive nobiliari) edificate tra la fine del '700 ed i primi del '900.
In ciascun piatto proposto assaporerete il grande amore per la cucina che caratterizza la nostra famiglia da generazioni.
Cesarine - Oggi gnocchi!
- After there was a lot of back and forth with the booking, finally the appointment took place. Unfortunately, we had the impression that our hosts were also somewhat annoyed by the booking confusion. Perhaps Cesarine should adapt the booking system so that binding bookings are only made once the host has agreed. It remains to be seen whether we will book on Cesarine again after this experience. Even though Giusy tried to be a good host, that didn't hide the fact that there seemed to be little time to prepare and some things had to be improvised. Carlo, on the other hand, didn't hide his displeasure so well and hardly said a word to us while we were cooking. In general, as we are used to from other cooking classes, we would have expected more active participation and less cooking demonstration. On the positive side, the dishes were all delicious and we were able to take the essentials with us.
- Carlo and Giusy are very nice people and good hosts! We loved to be welcomed in an Italian home and garden, to see their passion for the Italian cuisine and to taste the really nice food. We had a lovely experience!
- We had a great time with Carlo and Giusy. They are very friendly, warm and kind. We not only cooked, but also enjoyed talking with them. They called around to find what we were looking for. This cooking course was a very good memory for us. We would like to participate again if we have a chance.
- Dear Carlo and Giusy, Thank you for this wonderful experience. The trip to the market was amazing. Thank you for opening your beautiful house to us and showing us typical recipes of Salento. We enjoyed your tipps and your explanations and loved the quality of the food and the seasonal products used! Also the semplicity and perfection of the dishes was amazing. We would love to come back. We highly recommend the cooking class at Villa Urso.
- We had a wi Sergio experience and recommend this to anybody that enjoys cooking and learning about authentic Italian cooking.
C&S - settembre 2023
Dorien - agosto 2023
T&M - agosto 2023
Elisa & Kevin - luglio 2023
Sandy - luglio 2023
129,00 € per ospite
(64,50 € per bambino)
Riceverai l'indirizzo esatto dopo aver prenotato.
Carlo e GiusyCesarina dal 2018Città: Lecce Lingue: Italiano, Francese, Inglese
"Viviamo in un territorio ricco di materie prima eccellenti, per questo motivo possiamo permetterci di essere sempre creativi nella spesa che facciamo. Da quando abbiamo smesso di lavorare, ci siamo trasferiti in campagna in una casa di famiglia costruita nel 1800, dove abbiamo un ricco frutteto e ci divertiamo a preparare marmellate bio di tutti i gusti. D'inverno utilizziamo la sala pranzo, mentre d'estate organizziamo cene nel grande giardino."